Description A master in acne treatment is finally here! This Acne Patch is a thin clear hydrocolloid patch that is effective in healing acne. It treats breakouts by protecting the spot from bacteria and infection. It strongly sticks to the skin and absorbs gunk from whiteheads and popped zits, helping the acne flatten and reduce inflammation. It comes in 3 different sizes, giving us more options to choose from according to the size of the blemish. Make sure to apply the Acne Patch to clean skin (before toner or cream). Now, cover up the unwanted blemishes, and go out with clear-looking skin. Be confident!
1. A.D.F. Hydrocolloid material A.D.F. Hydrocolloid material speeds up the healing process by extracting impurities while maintaining the ideal level of hydration.
2. Protecting the problematic areas It adds protective barrier against dirty fingers and bacteria in the air, thus preventing secondary infection.
3. Fast and intensive treatment The Acne Patch is designed to reduce redness and inflammation of breakouts. These patches protect the acne spot from external pollutants, while absorbing exudate to speed up the healing process. The size of zits will be reduced evidently after a few hours of application.
4. Scientifically proven Officially approved by US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as medical device and Korean Ministry of Food & Drug Safety, it is effective in wound protection. This product is available for use regardless of age.
5. Advanced Healing The Acne Patch seals up the wound, protecting it from external irritants. On the inside, while it absorbs pus and reduces inflammation, the patch forms the perfect condition for faster recovery.
Usage: STEP 01 Wash and dry the blemishes thoroughly. STEP 02 Choose the Acne Patch that is slightly bigger than the spot to cover it up completely. Stick the patch onto the dry skin before applying any skin treatments. STEP 03 It absorbs pus and protects the area from bacteria. STEP 04 When the Acne Patch turns white, peel it off gently. Replace it with a new one.
When to Use It is best to use the Acne Patch when the pimple is at its ripest and pus is visible and when the zit is open and the exudate is out.
When A.D.F. hydrocolloid material physically absorbs wound exudate, it turns translucent to opaque.
Mutiple Sizes Choose the size fits your need. Quantity: 1 pack Acne Patch (24 pcs) - 7mm x 10ea - 10mm x 5ea - 12mm x 9ea